The East 4×4 tour has a bit of everything and is suitable for everyone. See the beautiful landscapes of Madeira Island.
- Private Tour 1 to 2 people
- Private Tour 3 to 4 people
- Private Tour 5 to 6 people
- Private Tour 7 to 9 people
- Private Tour 10 to 12 people
Espetada Cooking Class by 4×4
The experience starts as soon as we leave Funchal, on the windy roads up the mountain with my 4×4. We head east to the village of Santo da Serra where every Sunday, they host a farmers market. We will spend some time in the farmers market tasting the exotic fruits, drinking real authentic poncha and buying the ingredients we need for the Espetada barbecue.
Once we are ready we leave for some more 4×4 adventuring through the villages on the North East; Porto da Cruz, Santana and Ilha de Sao Jorge on the way to our barbecue area. Once we arrive at the barbecue area we will prepare the lunch, cook the espetada and enjoy the wonderful outdoors. We will be cooking all together so you can really get an idea of the process and enjoy something we created together! This is your chance to experience an authentic Madeiran meal, just as the locals do!
- Guided tour in a Land Rover Discovery 4×4
- Food: Snacks at the Market, Espetada Lunch (drinks not included)
- Hotel Pick Up (Accomodations outside of Funchal may include a pick up fee)
- Child seat (Children between ages 5 and 10)